Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14 & 15

Today and tomorrow mark the 100th anniversary of Titanic's collision with an iceberg and subsequent sinking. There is a miniseries airing tonight as well as Nazi Titanic documentary on H2. Tomorrow, the National Geographic Channel will air Titanic Themed shows most of the day, and the History Channel will air their new program based on the new pictures of the wreck site.

If anyone is interested, Ancestry.com is opening up their New Titanic Collection, normally reserved for international members only, for everyone. There is some interesting information there if anyone is a member.

As for my model, its slowly coming along. I've painted the area that I filled in with putty. I've also painted all of the guns that I will use for the rest of the ship. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment