Monday, April 2, 2012

Model Update: April 2

As I promised, here are a couple of pics of my progress on the 1/700 South Dakota:



For some reason the upper hull and superstructure appear darker in these pictures than they actually are. You can also see where I go got a little bit of paint on the turret bases, but since that will be concealed anyway, I wasn't that careful with them. On the superstructure, I'm almost ready to add the bridge. All of the turrets, and assembled guns (you can see them in the top left hand corner of the first picture) are ready to be placed upon the ship once I hit the appropriate stage in construction.

That's all for now. Like I say, with farming operations beginning to commence, the time I get to work on these lessens. Nevertheless, I shall try to have as much about either my progress on the models as it happens, or reviews of other sorts during the planting season.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment